This is a race hydration backpack streamlined to go superlight and almost invisible on your back. The USWE Outlander™ 2 weighs only 309g and is geared-up with the award winning NDM™ 4-point harness that makes the pack 100% bounce free in action. The stretch support of the harness allows you the freedom to move in full speed and in any gnarly condition.
To keep you hydrated and focused, we picked a durable 1.5 liter Elite™ hydration bladder to go inside the pack, with a big slide opening at the top for quick filling of ice and water. And after the race, the bladder is fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying.
The Outlander™ 2L is primarily designed for pro riders at marathon distances. But honestly, it will fit any rider perfectly who’s searching for a badass hydration pack that will not cramp your style. This pack is a racer and we guarantee you will love it, no matter if you are a pro or a happy amateur rider.
NDM™ RACE SUSPENSION HARNESS
- Patented & Award Winning Technology
- 100% Bounce Free
- Super stretch that supports your breathing capacity
- Allows you the freedom to move
- Multi size function
- Best looking design
- Tot. Volume: 2L
- Hydration capacity: 2,0L/70oz
- Weight: 309g (*excl. bladder)
- Dimension: H: 38cm x W: 29cm x 8 cm
- Size: Multi size adjustable: M-XL, Adult (Approx Chest 84-110cm)
- Tube Clip: Keeps your tube in accessible position
- High-vent foam shoulder straps with ergonomic form-fit
- Light mesh back panel
- Water resistant media pocket inside the main compartment (W: 8,5cm x D: 16cm)
- LED-light attachment points: Front and back.
HYDRAPAK ELITE™ 1.5 LITER BLADDER
- 1.5L/50oz hydration capacity
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Including: straight bite valve, drink tube and reusable bladder
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free